Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Summer is Coming, Lose That Belly Fat Now!!!!

I know the winter months really put a toll on our bodies. And then on the first sign of spring a lot of us are scurrying around trying to shed those extra pounds before those summer days hit. I would like to share a little recipe with you all that will get you started for sure.

A little gift from me to you. If you love smoothies, you have to try this one . I try to have for a mid morning snack, afternoon snack. This smoothie will fill you up and turbo charge your metabolism. So no more snacking or lunching on that unhealthy stuff. Think, Beach, here I come!!! Here it is, copy it, make it, enjoy it. Tell me what you think.

1/4 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
1 banana
1/2 cup of milk
1/4 cup of orange juice
1/2 cup of Greek-style yogurt
1 Tbsp of vanilla or chocolate flavored protein powder
1 Tbsp unflavored psyllium husk (fiber powder)
1 Tbsp of ground flaxseed
3-4 ice cubes
Blend until smooth and Enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment